miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Happy B-DAY~

"I'm so annoyed >w<

I'm not a girl who thinks that she can have everything she wants. I know that I have to do my best and that I have to give a little more than all myself... but also, I know that I can do it because I want it and I have the talents for doing it...

Maybe I'm just 17 years-old and I haven't known all the types of cruelty and circumstances, but... I have a family, I'm complet, and I can think by myself, so what kind of thing in this entire world can stop me? Only death. In this world, there is people who doesn't have the freedom that we have, maybe they are sick and they can't do all the things that we do, those are the limits that life puts on them; but there are times when even this people breaks their own chains.
So then is when I think, 'I have all of this and my only limit at the end is my way to think and my will'

Why should I give up?

I can't see a real reason for saying 'That's it, I'm giving up'

Why can't they understand my way of thinking about the things that I want and I do?

They are not going to understand me with words, so I'm going to make them to understand me with facts. That's my resolution! o.ó

But, God -o- I'm still angry >w<

So, guys, please, if someone says you, 'Think about it, life is not that easy and there are times when you just should give up', don't believe them >w<

Yeah, there are times when we are going to fail and fall, and times when things are not going to be easy, but that's not a reason for giving up our dreams >w>That should impulse you more for going forward that beautiful and precious goal!!!!!"

That is just a precious memory that I always like to see, because I know a person who does it a lot. My dear Anna, happy b-day.
Never forget your dreams and keep going like you have done it 'til now.
I do know that your dreams are going to come true by the time, be patient and never lose the sense of yourself, okay?
I love you, thank you for being my friend.
One of the best ^^

BE HAPPY, MY CUTE SLYTHERIN!!!

3 comentarios:

Wishful Thinking dijo...

X3
Muy lindo, d vdd... Cómo decirlo?? No sé... tuve mi época ne la que me dejaba vencer fácil... Pero ya vez n.n Hay q seguirse dando de topes hasta aprender que aunq no es sencillo nunca hay 1 razón lo suficientemente buena xa dejar de intentar n.n
La persistencia es algo que nos distingue como Sly... Si bien hay q tirar la toalla algunas veces nunca se levantará la bandera blanca n.n
Ánimo siempre y xa siempre. Más en este año que se viene con todo X3
Ne, grax x las felicitaciones y los buenos deseos. Q las 2 vamos xa cumplirlos y hacerlos realidad X3
Grax x ser mi BFF y estar ahí TQM!!!
Bss

Anónimo dijo...

olas...
soi una fanatica de tus fics...
fue la unica forma de ubicarte..no pude registrarme en el foro "yaoidays" por problemas con mi compu..., al parecer eres 6Dark6Yuki6...no?
espero que no te moleste el comentario, pero adore tu fic "Love Letter (YamaPi x Kame)"...de veras me ha emocionado...escribes muy bien..
pense que al entrar a tu blog me encontaria con mas fics...pero no...T^T...
espero que continues escribiendo...chekeo todos los dias...
mucha suerte en lo que hagas..

bye!

» zαĸu dijo...

Sinceramente ToT no entendi nada T----T waaa... que tonta me siento xDD

hahahahaha

Nena *o* que lindo blog, no te puedo decir mas o.o
por que no entendi el post
pero si lo traduzco te dejare comentario otra vez xD

besos *O*


Watch shonen ai x3~